[MPlayer-users] NODAEMON Sony Digital Camera

Valentin Cozma vcozma at one5.ro
Mon Dec 9 13:22:02 CET 2002

I'm not really sure what you ment, but i think you want to make a divx
movie from the jpeg files.

You can do that with mencoder. ( man mplayer )

mail at lnet.nl wrote:
> I've been using MPlayer for a while now and I think it's the best media player I have ever seen.
>
> There is just one thing I would like to do.
> My uncle has this digital camera of Sony which also records sound.
> The only problem is that it saves the sound in an MPEG file with a
> low quality version of the JPEG picture. Using the camera to view
> the images on the TV is no problem cause the camera will show the
> high quality JPEG picture and play the sound of the MPEG file with
> the same filename as the picture.
> This is all nice but my uncle wants to burn his JPEG's and MPEG's on
> cd and view them from there on his PC and not loading all these
> files back on a memory stick every time he want's to see pictures
> with sound.
> Is it possible to make an option that shows JPEG files and if an
> certain option is checked that it will then play the sound from an
> MPEG file with the same filename in the same directory.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Greetings Loe
> mail at lnet.nl

*******************************

Best Regards,

Valentin Cozma
One5 Corporation

USA
268 Bush Street, Suite 3042, San Francisco, CA 94104
Phone +1 (415) 357-9974 Fax +1 (415) 707-2163

EUROPE
18 Mircea Eliade Blvd.,sect.1, Bucharest, Romania
Mobile +40 723 190 126
Phone +40 21 230.02.42
Fax +40 21 230.19.25