[MPlayer-users] Re: [MPlayer-users] -aoc copy -ovc copy ...fails

Bleck bleck at laposte.net
Thu Dec 12 13:43:02 CET 2002

> -ovc copy doesn't work with field-based mpeg video
> the reason is teh same as for 3pass coding's first pass

OK. I've switched to "-ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4" (in one
pass) and get the same "skipping frames" result. I've tried
many combinations of "-vop pp" (and even -pp) but could not
solve my problem.

The "-noskip" option seems to produce an acceptable video
output but drives to an buffer overflow, after a few second of
encoding ("Too many video packets in the buffer").

Any set of options providing a file readable by mplayer will be
welcome ;-)

Bleck

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)"