[MPlayer-users] found probrem : left & right sound played reverse

Yohei Endo yoheie at ap3.mopera.ne.jp
Thu Dec 12 16:20:04 CET 2002

Hello, My name is Yohei Endo.
I am Japanese student of Tohoku UNIV.

When I was listening mp3s with mplayer, I found a probrem that
When playing mp3, left and right channel was played reverse.
left sound from right speaker, right from left.
This probrem happend only when playing mp3, not mpeg, avi, etc.

My mp3 section of codecs.comf is...

audiocodec mp3
  info "mp3lib MPEG layer-2, layer-3"
  status working
  comment "Optimized to MMX/SSE/3Dnow!"
  format 0x50        ; layer-1 && layer-2
  format 0x55        ; layer-3
  format 0x33706d2e  ; ".mp3" CBR/VBR MP3 (MOV files)
  format 0x5500736d  ; "ms\0\x55" older mp3 fcc (MOV files)
  driver mp3lib
  flags seekable

I'm sorry not good at writting in English.
Thank you for developing such an excelent Media Player.

--DORAEMON!--
 |  _ at o@_  | Yohei Endo
 | (= | =) |  yoheie at ap3.mopera.ne.jp