[MPlayer-users] ogmtools 0.970 released

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Dec 13 17:01:02 CET 2002

Hi everyone,

there's a new version of my ogmtools which primarily fixes some bugs.
As always you can find it at
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/ogmtools/index.html

Here are the ChangeLog entries since the last release:

---------------
2002-12-13 Moritz Bunkus
 * released v0.970
 - Fixed a bug in ogmsplit's command line parser: '-s' was
misinterpreted
   if an unit other than 'b' was appended to the size.
 - Fixed a bug in ogmmerge with stream selection when reading from an
   OGM: "-a 1" would work, but "-a 2" (and higher, same for video/text
   streams) would not.
 - Changed ogminfo's output to include the stream's serial number instead
   of the total number of streams found so far.

2002-11-30 Moritz Bunkus
 - Fixed another bug in ogmdemux where not enough memory was allocated
   for filenames (thanks to Robert Wal <rrw AT hell.pl>).
 - Fixed a bug in ogmmerge: -T was not reset once used (thanks to
   Rober Wal <rrw AT hell.pl>).

2002-11-23 Moritz Bunkus
 - Modified the verbosity levels ogminfo supports (see man page for a
   full listing).

2002-11-19 Moritz Bunkus
 - Added new program 'ogmcat' that can concatenate several OGG/OGM files
   into one file using various methods to keep audio/video synchronization.

Don't take the entry from Nov 19 too serious - ogmcat is NOT finished
and won't work out of the box. I still have to do a lot of work with it
before it is useful.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)