[MPlayer-users] ogmtools 0.970 released

Dominique Rousseau domi at lee-loo.net
Tue Dec 31 19:44:04 CET 2002

Le Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 04:27:26PM +0100, Moritz Bunkus [moritz at bunkus.org] a écrit:
> 2002-11-19 Moritz Bunkus
>  - Added new program 'ogmcat' that can concatenate several OGG/OGM files
>    into one file using various methods to keep audio/video synchronization.
> --------------
>
> Don't take the entry from Nov 19 too serious - ogmcat is NOT finished
> and won't work out of the box. I still have to do a lot of work with it
> before it is useful.

Any idea of when it could be functional ?

I have some DVDs with weird structure (3 "titles" for 1 movie), and the
only solution I see is cating the encoded streams (ogms).
I tried cating the vobs into mencoder, but it doesn't work well (when it
goes to the second vob, the picture flickers), but the individual vobs
convert without problem.

Dom

--
Dominique Rousseau <d.rousseau at nnx.com>