[MPlayer-users] mencoder crash on tv

WK sprawki at wp.pl
Sat Dec 14 00:23:02 CET 2002

Jindrich Makovicka wrote:
> WK wrote:
>
>> I have got crashes of mencoder versions pre9 - rc1 and all cvs.

> Does the above mean pre8 is working fine or you didn't test it?

It worked good, and I wrote false - pre10 crashes, pre9 and earlier
versions works.

>> It happens on tv input.
>> I am not sure - is that by my kernel module, glibc or just mencoder bug.
>> I attach gdb backtrace. Options are minimal, but it happens
>> independent on configuration.
>>
>> I would gratefull for any solutions.
>> Wiesiek

>> Program received signal SIG32, Real-time event 32.
>> 0x40310e85 in sigsuspend () from /lib/libc.so.6

> What does mencoder print without the gdb? I found some reference that
> eg. with Mandrake 7.2, gdb generates such signals spuriously with any
> multithreaded program.
Messages (from rc1) I attach.
Finally system says - an error in coma (decimal) arithmetics
(thats my translation from polish;
in original: "Błąd w obliczeniach zmiennoprzecinkowych" - beware
iso-8859-2 characters.)
System is:
PLD-linux, kernel 2.4.19 + bytesex.org v4l2 patch (older v4l2 API)
+ bytesex.org saa7134-0.1.11 driver.
Thanks Jindrich.
Again only you want to help me.
Best REGARDS