[MPlayer-users] mencoder crash on tv

Jindrich Makovicka makovick at kmlinux.fjfi.cvut.cz
Sat Dec 14 01:14:12 CET 2002

Try the attachment, I am not sure that it cures your problem, but this
is certainly a 10L, more likely a (1/0)L for me :)
If it does not, I still suspect the other changes I did in release 1.40
/Fri Nov 8 22:05:39 2002 UTC (see the log of tvi_v4l.c) so you can try
this and the previous one. If you can point the exact release, it would
really ease my job. And if you can get some system upgrade to allow
gdb'ing of threaded programs, it would be even better./

Regards,

--
Jindrich Makovicka