[MPlayer-users] Re: link for mplayer-announce

Haas Wernfried w.haas at xover.htu.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Dec 14 16:48:03 CET 2002

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 05:11:04PM +0100, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> > could someone add a link to the announce-ML in the lists section on
> > http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu/homepage/info.html ?
> the mailing list section is updated on the new design,
> currently we're (Gabucino and me) waiting to switch to design5
great, i just hope the new design still includes the penguin with the
pepsi which gets thrown at him if you point at him with the mouse ;)

btw, it just got to my mind that mplayer has no logo yet (or did it just
miss this, i'm using a textbrowser quite often, so maybe i just overlooked
it). maybe this would be a neat idea.

regards,
	wernfried

--
-> Fppmpppffpppmpfpffmffmppmpm Mfpmmmmmmfmm
-> fpp.mfpmmmmmmfmm at fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp
-> mfpfmpfmppfm://fpfppffpmmpppff.ppmfmfmpm.mmmfmp/~mmmppmpppmpppppmffppfppp
-> http://www.namesuppressed.com/kenny/