[MPlayer-users] Speed problem [Feature Request]

Salvador Castromil Martínez castrom at attglobal.net
Thu Dec 19 14:37:02 CET 2002

	Hi!

	I have made a small program that puts a process in to the real time
scheduler. I have put the mplayer in to this scheduler and the message
"Your system is too SLOW to play this!" came up but after 30-40 minutes.
And the A-V sync is OK all the time. The thing is that I have almost
nothing running in my machine and all I have running (but XFree86) take
0.0 of CPU time.

	Perhaps could be a good feature a switch to tell mplayer to run
in real time scheduler.

	bye

	S.

--