[MPlayer-users] a few questions on the "menu" feature

Roberto De Leo deleo at unica.it
Sat Dec 21 10:48:01 CET 2002

Hi,
I am starting using the very nice "menu" feature of mplayer and collected
a few of questions on it:

1. When I try to access the "Help" option nothing happens and mplayer
complains in STDERR about a missing manpage.txt, but the only
manpage.txt file I can find in the MPlayer-0.90rc1 package seems to have
nothing to do with it.
Is there anywhere a working manpage.txt or it is still "work in progress"?

2. When I enter in the "Pref" menu option I can see all current settings
but cannot change a single one of them. It is supposed to be so or there
is some key I cannot find to modify the prefs?

3. Is it already fixed in the cvs tree the bug that does not allow to
use the menu option while playing DVDs? When it will work will it allow
me to change "on the fly" the alang and/or slang language I am using?

Thanks a lot for this great new feature!
Bye,
 Roberto