[MPlayer-users] (no subject)

Joris Huizer joris_huizer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 23 13:09:02 CET 2002

Sir,

I can't seem to get the mplayer working with .mov
files. I was send to the bug reporting page so I think
this may be in fact a bug - I included a message.txt
(containing the previously sent info) and a
mplayer.log as specified at the bug reporting page.

Below is the other requested info...

Maybe I didn't try the correct options on mplayer -
but I don't know - please let me know what you think!

Regards,

Joris Huizer

-----------------------------------

System Information:

Linux distribution:
Redhat 8.0

kernel version:
Linux joris.lan 2.4.18-18.8.0 #1 Thu Nov 14 00:10:29
EST 2002 i686 i686 i386 GNU
/Linux

libc version:
libc-2.2.93.so

X version:
XFree86 Version 4.2.0 (Red Hat Linux release:
4.2.0-72) / X Window System

gcc and ld versions:
gcc version 3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7)
GNU ld version 2.13.90.0.2 20020802

binutils version:
GNU assembler 2.13.90.0.2 20020802

Hardware & drivers:

PU info :
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 15
model           : 0
model name      : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1700MHz
stepping        : 10
cpu MHz         : 1694.887
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8
apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi
mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm
bogomips        : 3365.99

video card manufacturer and model, e.g.:
nVidia Corporation
NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX (generic)

Sound card:
SB Live! EMU10k1