[MPlayer-users] mp3 song file mistaken as encrypted VOB file

Alexandre Oliva oliva at lsd.ic.unicamp.br
Mon Dec 23 14:54:02 CET 2002

I've just uploaded to the incoming site PeqGesto.mp3 and PeqGesto.txt.
The former is a song composed and recorded by a friend of mine, that
xmms can play in its entirety, but that mplayer mistakes as an
encrypted VOB file, and plays only its last few seconds.  I've no idea
whether there's any encoding problem in the song (I can play just fine
other mp3 files with songs composed by this friend of mine).  I'd
appreciate if someone could let me know whether the file is somehow
corrupted or if it's a bug in mplayer.

Thanks in advance,