[MPlayer-users] Broken AVI, can I fix it?

Pat pat at medsoft.com.pl
Tue Dec 24 11:04:02 CET 2002

Hi!
I have broken avi.
With option -idx mplayer is generating index until 62% and play first 1
hour 14 minutes of the movie, then exit. The movie is two hours long. It
has 700MB. I had try "mencode" it and then it was 540MB long, but only
damn 1:14. I know is not mplayer fault (the best player on the earth),
but maybe someone know how I can fix that avi.
Tools for windows like virtualdub, nandub, aviedit waiting couple of
hours (!) and then quit with 1:14 hours long movie.
---
Greetings, PAT