[MPlayer-users] radeon xvidix still pink :-(

Marcus Blomenkamp Marcus.Blomenkamp at epost.de
Wed Dec 25 14:56:01 CET 2002

Hi guys.

I made a two-liner patch against rc2 to add Radeon 9000 support into vidix. I
just added the appropriate device id into pci.db + radeon_vid.c. Basically it
seems to work fine, at least for vesa:vidix, but xvidix show the wells known
pink window. Might reversing some of the recent patches help? Were they
created in a trial-and-error manner or are they real fixes in a way such as
"a follows b follows c and we did b wrong"?

Marcus