[MPlayer-users] radeon xvidix still pink :-(

Svante Signell svante.signell at telia.com
Wed Dec 25 16:18:02 CET 2002

Did you run the libdha/pci_db2c.awk script to get your card listed in
libdha/pci_ids.h?  (The Radeon 9000 is not listed in the current CVS, either in
pci_ids.h or oth/pci.db.)

If so, look at the following message how to fix the pink screen
problem in xvidix for your card and report back:

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2002-December/013836.html

(don't forget to copy the new radeon_vid.so to /usr/lib/mplayer/vidix/)