SV: [MPlayer-users] fulscreen...

Diego Zuccato diego at otello.alma.unibo.it
Mon Feb 4 16:38:02 CET 2002

"Daniel Balog (Rivermen)" wrote:

> mplayer -vo mga -fs -screenw <width of the console> -screenh <height of
> the console> <rest of your parameters>
Uhm... I get VERY different results when I start (from an X console)
mplayer with -fs and when I start it without parameters and toggle
fullscreen with the F key. In the first case, it's usually all right. In
the latter I get an image that doesen't keep its ratio and its last line
is duplicated on every "free" line... Can't understand why, and couldn't
find anything on the manual :-(

Yes, I tried different output modules (xv, x11, sdl).

PS: Just tried with another movie, and it seems OK, except for the fact
that with the F key it's not centered... Could be because the last line
is black...

BYtE,
 Diego.