SV: [MPlayer-users] fulscreen...

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Mon Feb 4 21:22:02 CET 2002

On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 16:27:34 -0500
Diego Zuccato <diego at otello.alma.unibo.it> wrote:

> "Daniel Balog (Rivermen)" wrote:
>
> > mplayer -vo mga -fs -screenw <width of the console> -screenh <height of
> > the console> <rest of your parameters>
> Uhm... I get VERY different results when I start (from an X console)
> mplayer with -fs and when I start it without parameters and toggle
> fullscreen with the F key.

If you run the gui, you get a totaly different handling of the
video output system (afaik this is mentioned in the DOCS).
With normal console mode in X, you cant press F to get fullscreen
(beside with sdl).

> In the first case, it's usually all right. In
> the latter I get an image that doesen't keep its ratio and its last line
> is duplicated on every "free" line... Can't understand why, and couldn't
> find anything on the manual :-(

different methods of getting the scaling parameters (obvious isnt it ? ;-)

		Attila Kinali
--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.