[MPlayer-users] Matrox G550

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Thu Feb 7 23:29:01 CET 2002

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 21:18:06 +0200 (CEST)
Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> > Is the Matrox G550 supported by Mplayer for Video and TV-output?
>
> no
> it is not question of mplayer support, it's lack of driver support...
> ask matrox...

Just a little note about matrox:

Some time ago, i asked matrox whether they can send us some G550
for helping developing mga_vid (with additional marketing blah blah).
Their answer was simple and clear: "no, we dont do that"

So, i'd like to see some users doing presure on matrox to open their
specs and being more open to open source projects.

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.