[MPlayer-users] tvi_bt848.c

Charles Henrich henrich at sigbus.com
Sun Feb 17 02:55:02 CET 2002

On the subject of Re: [MPlayer-users] tvi_bt848.c, Gabucino stated:

> Gábor Lénárt didn't RTFM :
> > it's really perfect :) I simply doesn't understand why 25fps for video grabing
> > on a 933MHz is so good with BSD, while it's perfect on Linux on 400MHz too
> > (even with audio).
> Because he hasn't tried higher resolutions yet :)

Wow, get off the religeon.  This is not a BSD/Linux thing, this is a
mencoder/divx4 thing.  Its pretty damn fast to do realtime divx encoding.  Not
fast enough to do full resolution though, can only do about 8fps at 768x576 :)

-Crh

       Charles Henrich                                   henrich at msu.edu

                       http://www.sigbus.com:81/~henrich