[MPlayer-users] DISTRO

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Mon Feb 18 11:03:02 CET 2002

Hi Jaroslaw Zuk,

on Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:17:15 +0100 you wrote:

> Question to developers , which distro are you using ?
> Im not asking which is the best  (pointless)
> I just want to have a view :)
Currentlly slackware 8, slackware was my first distro (a little hardcore for somebody
how knew nothing about unix ;) ) then RedHat, Mandrake (easier to learn), then
slackare, debian for a few month, Vector (a small distro) and finnaly slackware 8. As
you can see slackware is my choice, because as soon as you understanded how
the system work it's a simple, clean, complete and efficient distro. In the distros I know
it's the only one where this 4 adjectives apply :)
	Albeu
PS: I'm not saying salckware is the best, I justify my choice :)