[MPlayer-users] Re: DVD subtitles problem, false report or still a bug?

Paul Ortyl ortylp at 3miasto.net
Mon Feb 18 11:51:01 CET 2002

Hi,

A'rpi wrote:
>> If you (developers :) still treat it as a bug then let me know and I'll
>> upload a part of the mpeg stream.
>we don't need  the steram. the bug is at .ifo level

I do not think so -- I've created mpeg stream with -dumpstream and the
selected the subtitles while playing the dumped stream -- there were the
subtitles (only printed in unreadable black).  So I think that tha bug may
be somewhere after mpeg2 demuxing...

Anyway the subtitles work for me and I'm happy with that :)
If there only was a way for dumping the dvd subtitles to some plain format
for reuse with divx...
(AFAIK the problem was already discussed on the list...)

	Paul

--
Paul Ortyl <mailto:ortylp at 3miasto.net>
  Technical University of Gdansk, Telecommunications Faculty