[MPlayer-users] Use of -slave option in latest CVS

Tom Bednarchuk tom.bednarchuk at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 22 06:56:01 CET 2002

Is it required to set the HAVE_NEW_INPUT flag to use the -slave mode ? I tried it earlier but when I was testing it grabbed all my mouse clicks and threw them away as there was no input.conf file to map them to.

Also, is anyone working on expanding the commands that you can pass to MPlayer ? I'd love to see the play command with an optional filename or playlist specifier. Shouldn't be TOO hard should it ?

Lastly, if in working with the latest CVS, I find a bug, does the dev team want it reported or do they want people to wait until closer to a release ?

TIA

Tom