[MPlayer-users] Playing on specifc Xinerama screen with latest CVS

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jan 1 16:31:55 CET 2002

Hi,

> And you were right, there is a bug somewhere in the mga system...
> it crashed while i was resizing the window... now I have to reboot
> and have to find out what happend *GRMPF*

crashed kernel or X ?

btw, i'm using mga_vid from the beginning, a lot, and it NEVER crashed.
it can't crash! there is nothing what can cause crash, no irq handler, no
kernel threads, no dma, no tricks. It just sets a few bits of the card
registers, nothing more.

btw, i got strange results when i resize a window to 0x0 size.
it works well with mwm, but i saw window managers crashing from this.
and if your wm crashes, it will 'crash' X too.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu