[MPlayer-users] Re: Why is the color wrong when I run -tv option

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Fri Jan 4 03:56:02 CET 2002

SMuelas <smuelas at mecanica.upm.es> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2002-01-02 at 17:31, Sven Hartge wrote:

> Thank you very much for your answer. Now I understand much better the
> facts.

Please note, this was only a short summary of what I once read about
the MPEG-Format, there may be errors.

> Nevertheless, there is a not totally clear point about concatenating
> streams: is it possible, for example, to create a new and bigger vob
> file doing " cat small*.vob > big.vob" and then using mencoder with
> big.vob?

Yes, this should work.

> Because the "other" solution of piping directly the vob's to mencoder
> does not work as mencoder breaks.

Are the VOBs on a DVD? Why not use -dvd $title to encode?

S!

--
142 Reasons, Why You Can't Find Your System Administrator
131. they have found the exit.  (it's like a maze, with little lusers