[MPlayer-users] Re: Why is the color wrong when I run -tv option

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Fri Jan 4 19:14:15 CET 2002

Thanks once more :-)

Now I think that everything is clear. "Nice" Gabu has written CORRECTLY
in mencoder's man page the " cat *.vob | mencoder .....- " stuff, but I
(59, no exercise, always seated, heart disease ... and so on) have not
seen the "critical", "glamorous", "so small as important" ... little
" - " at the end. Suddenly I saw it, I try it and... it worked.

But you have been extremely kind to help me (what is not so usual in
this list) and I feel grateful to you. Thank you.

Very best regards
--
Santiago Muelas (Depto. de Mecánica)
http://w3.mecanica.upm.es/~smuelas
ETSI de Caminos, Canales y Puertos (U.P.M)    smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Dr.Aranguren s/n - Ciudad Universitaria       Tf. 91 336 6659
MADRID 28040