[MPlayer-users] No sound

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jan 10 10:29:01 CET 2002

On Don, 10 Jan 2002, Silviu D Minut wrote:
> Detected audio codec: [a52] drv:14 (AC3-liba52)
> Using SSE optimized IMDCT transform
> AC3: 1.0 (mono)  48000 Hz  192.0 kbit/s
> Unimplemented resampler for mode 0x1 -> 1 channels conversion - Contact
> MPlayer developers!
> a52: no resampler. try different channel setup!
> Couldn't initialize audio codec! -> nosound

I had the same problem and I am interested in a solution.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
`Credit?' he said. `Aaaargggh...'
These two words are usually coupled together in the Old
Pink Dog Bar.

                 --- Ford in a spot of bother.