[MPlayer-users] Re: gcc-3.0.3-2 isn't able to compile mplayer sources

Sven Hartge hartge at ds9.argh.org
Thu Jan 17 20:34:03 CET 2002

Kenneth Crudup <kenny at panix.com> wrote:

> ----
> gcc -shared -o libdha-0.1.so libdha.o pci.o
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc_s
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> ----

> "gcc" is trying to link in a library that it appears to need that you
> don't have. Where did you get your copy of 3.0.X from? (I built mine
> from scratch)- as it appears your build of "gcc" is incomplete.

It seems, Red Hat strikes again. (Is it only me, or why is the first
guess I make, when I hear something about "compiler" and "problems",
this must be a RedHat user?)

Or maybe he fscked the dependencies and forgot to install a vital
component of his compiler.

S!

--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
182: Undeterministische Fehler