[MPlayer-users] Xinerama support

Jan Sacharuk jan at chloris.ca
Mon Jan 28 01:29:02 CET 2002

On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 10:39:54AM +1030, James Mclean wrote:
@>[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]

@>I use mplayer on my system with xinerama system, and mplayer does the same
@>thing on my second screen, which is an SiS chipset card. When i drag the
@>mplayer window to the main screen, the video plays well. This card is a
@>geforce2 gts.
@>
@>It may be a videocard issue?

That could be, and that's what I'm trying to find out. When I drag the
window around, it stays black. There aren't any errors reported. It's
a blank wall.

JS

--
Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity