[MPlayer-users] tdfxfb and save energy mode

Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva alan at biof.ufrj.br
Tue Jan 29 12:52:22 CET 2002

Hi  Marcin Cylke

	So you can use tdfxfb!  I compiled mplayer 0.6.0 with tdfxfb
option to my Voodoo 3 3000, but when try to run via tdfxfb it complains
about color resolution, suggesting me to use 'fbset', and I don't know
where to find 'fbset'.  All other options works (xv, x11, sdl and fbdev).

	Would you have any suggestion to me?  Could you describe to me all
steps and commands you do run a video?

	Many thanks in advance.

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva