[MPlayer-users] tdfxfb and save energy mode

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Jan 29 16:39:44 CET 2002

Hello Alan!

fbset is a tool to set your framebuffer resolution, color depth etc..
Your distribution should include it somewhere.  If you are on Debian
like me, just do "apt-get install fbdev", for other distros, I don't
know, but you can always search on

http://rpmfind.net/

or just download and compile the sources from here:

http://home.tvd.be/cr26864/Linux/fbdev/

Hope this helps

Diego