[MPlayer-users] strange behavior...

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 2 20:14:02 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 02 July 2002 15:56, charlie wrote:
> hi everybody,
>
> here is a strange behavior i noticed with MPlayer 0.90pre5-3.0:
> playing "star wars, episod 1" dvd, during intro if i skip several times
> forward and then skip several times backward, the intro text turns from
> english to french ! and then if i do it again, back to english !
> can someone explain ?

Hmm, just checked and same problem exists with my ep1 dvd, if I start playback
with mplayer-dev -dvd 1 -angle 2, I get german intro ("Es war einmal vor
langer Zeit in einer weit, weit entfernten Galaxis..."), if I seek a bit I
get "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...".

Arpi, do you want me to upload a sample + ifo, or can you fix it without it?

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos