[MPlayer-users] Feature request: don't exit at end of file

Alejandro Néstor Vargas anv at xnetcuyo.com.ar
Wed Jul 3 23:48:01 CEST 2002

It is a little annoying that mplayer exits when reaching the end of file. It
happend to me many many times that when I am seeking for a scene that is
near the end of the file using -> or PgUp that I reaches the end of the
file andmplayer exits. Then I have to startt it again and take more care when
seeking.
It would be very usefull if mplayer acted at the end of file like it does
when itreachs the beginning of the file using <- or PgDown. It may be pausing the
playback but restarting when getting back or simething like this.

I can program in C, I found the part when it ends when the end of file is
reached, but I don't know enough the program for adding a clean patch without
your help.

--
Alejandro Néstor Vargas
anv at xnetcuyo.com.ar