[MPlayer-users] Feature request: don't exit at end of file

Samuel Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Thu Jul 4 10:00:01 CEST 2002

Alejandro Néstor Vargas wrote:
> I can program in C, I found the part when it ends when the end of
> file is reached, but I don't know enough the program for adding a
> clean patch without your help.

I'm still looking for that part, can you tell me where it is so I can have a
go?
The behvaiour I'm going to is that seek-forwards will always stop 2 seconds
before the end of file.
If it plays to 1.5 seconds before end of file, a seek forwards will actually
seek backwards to 2 seconds.
So you have ti let it play the last 2 second, or in other words if you seek
to the end and its too far you have 2 seconds to seek back again before it
quits.

Thanks

Sam