[MPlayer-users] Mencoder and AC5.1 audio

Timo Teifel tml at teifel.net
Sun Jul 7 19:44:01 CEST 2002

> your problem has been asked here for several times, just search the
> list archive. Maybe you can work around it with:
>
> http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-users/2002-June/016197.html

Does this work for someone? I tried this with different values for X in
	len=mux_a->wf->nAvgBytesPerSec/X;
but neither the value that URL says nor any other I tried corrects the problem
totally.

I can watch the movie with Windows if I convert it with mencoder compiled with
X=12 and most other values (but not 2) but as soon as I jump around in the
file the sound disappears and doesn't come back.

MPlayer plays the file perfectly, of course...

Bye
Timo