[MPlayer-users] Is it possible to change video bitrate for MP EG2 ?

DEBERT Jean-Louis jl_debert at rsd-intl.com
Tue Jul 9 07:46:02 CEST 2002

Jukka Tastula wrote:

>  And all these are some sort of standards. Having an UDF
>  filesystem on a CD
>  instead of a DVD is definitely not.

Well, I'm not replying to this just for argument, but I can't
leave this pass: what is a CD-RW if not an UDF filesystem
on a CD media (albeit with a different pigment so that it
can be erased) ???
I have been reading/writing CD-RW's for some time (even before
2.4 was out) with the udf filesystem (which was then a separate
patch).

Now if you just mean "as seen by a standalone DVD player"
you might be right.