[MPlayer-users] Re: [MPlayer-users] ASF patenting ?

Zdik Kudrle zdik.kudrle at borg.cz
Sat Jul 13 23:50:02 CEST 2002

Gee,

guys, you look scared as hell. What's going on? I can understand, that some
USA guy is scared of RIAA, DMCA and such bullshit. But m-Europeans? Can
you imagine M$ guys walking to your flat in Budapest/Prague/Warsaw? I come
from Brno/CZ and this imagination sound ridiculous to me. What can they do?

Are they police? No. Are they gods? No. They are just bunch of crack-heads with
big amount of money in their asses. That's it.

So I don't think they are big danger to standard Middle-European citizen.

--ZK