[MPlayer-users] Bad quality ("horizontal lines on movement") an mpeg2->divx

Steven Adeff adeffs at rpi.edu
Mon Jul 15 02:29:01 CEST 2002

Corey, I'll change those errors. I wanted to switch the error coding to
use an mencoder exit status, but what i put in there was really only to
exit if mencoder didn't run at all because of a missing file/syntax
error.

I'm working on another script now(tivo2mpeg script) and will post
another version of my mpeg2divx script later.

Thanks for the help

Oh, A'rpi, I uploaded an mpeg that illustrates the problem with my tivo
mpegs, there should also be a text file there for you explaining the
problem.

--

Steven Adeff
ADEFFS at RPI.EDU