[MPlayer-users] mlayer rpm

gabor farkas gabor at realtime.sk
Thu Jul 18 02:31:01 CEST 2002

hi,

mplayer is a console application, that means you invoke it and it plays
the file(s) you wanted to, so you always have to use:
"mplayer -switches filename1 filename2..."..
if you want gui, you need the rpm files with the gui enabled, and use
"mplayer -gui"..

but i have to warn you, the gui is in beta stage, so it has/can_have
many bugs...

bye,
gabor