[MPlayer-users] [BUG] xvidix output shows pink with ATI Radeon QD

Jesus Climent jesus.climent at hispalinux.es
Mon Jul 22 11:55:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 05:09:43PM +0200, Jesus Climent wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Facts:
> mplayer -vo xvidix shows a pink output.
>
> Stoping mplayer and starting it with "-vo xv" shows a green output, as
> if the output driver for xvidix left the screen in that status and thus
> cannot be displayed the correct output.
>
> Restarting X solves the problem of the green output, since using "-vo
> xv" with a fresh X output the media correctly.

The problem seems to be solved in vidix/drivers/radeon_vid.c -r1.44

compiling CVS with -r1.44 works for me.

It would be great if Nick or Alex could take a look at this.

Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
http://www.HispaLinux.es/~data/  |  data.pandacrew.org
Please, encrypt mail address to me: GnuPG ID: 86946D69
FP: BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69
Registered Linux user #66350 Debian 3.0 & Linux 2.4.19

I've decided what to do with my life. I wanna be a cleaner.
		--Mathilda (Leon, the Cleaner)