[MPlayer-users] zoom???

fanek at free.fr fanek at free.fr
Wed Jul 24 08:55:02 CEST 2002

HI friends!!!

I'm a new mplayer user, I hope you will not find out my question to idiot.

Here it's what I do to play a film in a full screen mode, after have read the
docs:

/usr/bin/mplayer -vo x11 -fs -zoom /myfilm

Question:

When I play de film whithout -fs -zoom the film is play in the native
resolution and it's find, very find!! But whith -fs -zoom, even if I get the
full screen, the movements of pictures are slow down and it's very strange to
see.

Why??

What do you do to play a film full screen mode??

I realy Thank you very much and I beg your pardom, english is not my first
language.

fanek