[MPlayer-users] slow film

Stanisław Pendyk sashap at kki.net.pl
Wed Jul 24 22:57:01 CEST 2002

Hi
I've just compiled newest CSV version of mplayer.
But I've got problem with playing movie - it's playing very slow and in
console I've got message : "your system is too slow" -  but when I use older
version of mplayer everything was OK. (I mean everything was OK without gui,
but now it doesn't matter)
I use option -vo xv but it's still the same. I did everything what man says
(-framedrop, sound driver etc) but it didn't help.
I use suse 8.0 , P3 450, 256 MB, Matrox G-400.
thx for any help
Sash

---
 Super promocyjna oferta dla mieszkancow Krakowa
      http://www.promocja.kki.pl/radio.html
---