[MPlayer-users] tool to test cropping

Karsten Mueller kmu at ratio.de
Wed Jul 24 22:01:02 CEST 2002

Don't know anything about FlasKMPEG but you could try

mplayer -frames 200 -vop crop=your:test:crop:settings yourmovie.avi

That's the way I do the fine tunig on cropping. Works perfectly for me.

BTW: sometimes it seems necessary to have a look on a scene right in the
middle of a movie. Is it possible to tell mplayer the starting frame for
playback ?

"-ss" and "-sb" options do not seem to work :(

Anyone ?

--
with best regards
---