[MPlayer-users] shrink a movie

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sun Jul 28 13:37:01 CEST 2002

Hi.

> If you want to look at the problem/non-problem files yourself they are
> the *.mpeg4.ogg ones at
> http://www.hetherington.co.uk/files/experimental  It may be that the
> problems were at the users end (although the second file worked for both
> of them).

I'm having trouble with your clips, too. One thing you should definitely
never ever do is take a width or height that cannot be devided by 16
(some codecs work with 8 aswell). Your video has a width of 797...
Perhaps it is already the result of my older ogmmerge version? Do you
have the source AVI (not only the .ogg ones on the URL mentioned
above)?

BTW - new version available at
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/ogmmerge/

--