[MPlayer-users] Mencoder won't work with Lame.

Austin Gonyou austin at digitalroadkill.net
Sat Jun 1 09:35:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 17:19, Dominik Mierzejewski wrote:
> You can get one from my page. It should work on MDK, but if it doesn't,
> get the source RPM and rebuild.

Ok..I *did* find a lame-devel on freshrpms, I wasn't looking in the
right place I guess...but I found it this time.

All is well there.

Also, I'm able to build the src.rpm that is on fresh rpms as well, but I
*am not* able to build the Lame 3.92 source or CVS.

They *did* make some small changes with regard to gcc 3.1 it would seem,
in reference to being able to build LAME with that. I will probe those
folks about it to find out just where the problem is.

Thanks for the support. Now, I'm can finally make a 700~800MB AVI from a
Single 2 hour DVD. :)

/me is happy...but..will OGG be supported any time?