[MPlayer-users] Top 10 questions that pissoff Arpi

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jun 11 03:14:01 CEST 2002

> Here it is ladies and gentlemen...
> (this list is subject to change without notice)
>
> Top 10 questions that pissoff Arpi

no, this list only show that you are redhat fan.

the real list would look like this:

- why doesn't it compile/work with redhat's gcc?
- why doesn't configure find X11? i'm running it from xterm...
- how to append 2 avi files?
- how to append 3 avi files?
- it doesn't play vcd/dvd
- how to start the gui?
- what is qmin ?
- why is recommended bitrate printed by mencoder negative?
- why don't 'apt-get mplayer' work? if i type 'apt-get food' i get
  fresh, packaged food...
- help me! it doesn't work!
- 0.90 doesn't work. 0.17 worked, what's the problem?
- what does rtfb mean?
- what does 'internal compiler error' mean?

> 1 - Why can't I use the RedHat compiler?

you can, but you cannot send bugreport then... but it's in the FM

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team