[MPlayer-users] libdvdcss changes in mplayer?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 12 08:56:02 CEST 2002

Dear developers!

Have there been changes to libdvdcss within the cryptoanalysis for
the mplayer version or only in key management?

Why I ask: I have a dvd which cannot be played with ogle nor read
with transcode, but only mplayer. The problem is a mismatch in
region codes. This is the first and only disc I have this problem.

After consulting the ogle mailing list I decided to ask above question.

BTW: mplayer-0.90pre5,
ii  libdvdcss0     0.0.3.ogle3-1  A portable abstraction library for DVD decry

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
YADDLETHORPE (vb.)

(Of offended pooves.) To exit huffily from a boutique.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff