[MPlayer-users] Attitude Anyone?

Robert A Munro ramunro1 at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 15 14:20:02 CEST 2002

On Sat, 2002-06-15 at 04:58, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > IMHO this is really worth a try and we can still bash if it doesn't work.
> > Anyone knows a good and free bboard system?
> > It should of course include a good search function and posting for both
> > anonymous and subscribed users.
> > It may use perl/cgi and mysql if needed, maybe arpi can even be brought to
> > reinstall php on mphq if needed ;)
>
> there is such thing at sourceforge, try that... (sf.net/projects/mplayer)
> if it works well, maybe we can move it to mphq later

If it's keyword searchable, that might reduce the number of common
questions on this list... and the developers' explaining workload.

You might even provide a link on the mplayer-hq website and suggest
looking there for usage questions and problems first.  Might help.

And rather than _move_ it to mplayer-hq and have to maintain that,
better to _mirror_ it, if possible.  Sourceforge should not mind...

Robert