[MPlayer-users] Attitude Anyone?

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jun 16 15:16:02 CEST 2002

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:47:17 -0400
jasonrc at gomdoli.com wrote:

> Unfortunately, for the newbie, a healthy dialog is often not an option
> because of intolerance for beginner questions on this list. Its a shame
> really.

If you dont like the way we reply to questions of the type
"i'm too lazy to read the documentation" then write one yourself
like i do even when i think the already given answers is too rude
or do not help at all. And stop complaining please stop complaining
as long you dont do anything yourself. It's quite time consuming work
to go trough the users ML and try to figure out what went wrong,
especialy when people think that they dont need to read bugreports.html
or that just describing what they did is enough. (if you dont believe it
look when i wrote the first mail today and compare it with the
date of this mail, and no, i'm not finished yet).

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.