[MPlayer-users] incorrect playing rate with dxr3 sound driver

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Mon Jun 17 19:39:02 CEST 2002

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:16:54 +0100
"Samuel Liddicott" <sam at liddicott.com> wrote:

> MPlayer, not mencoder, are there really any cases where we don't want to
> framedrop if we need to?

Yes. I have files that are at the limit of my system and -framedrop would
drop files but i dont have problems if i dont use it, ie mplayer is able
to correct the a-v sync again after "high cpu" parts.

> Is list=resample ignored if resampling is not required?  I may have to make
> it one of my default options along with -framedrop and -zoom

Would need some intelligence in the ao system and i dont know
whether it is possible with all output modules.

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.