[MPlayer-users] yes I did rtfm

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jun 25 20:29:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Yes, but I also have this allergic reaction problem thingee regarding
> "crappy compiler" comments which come across as more condescending than
> humorous. AAAAACHOO!

hey, boy. why teh hell are you sendimg mails here quoting message like
'you've just hit a compiler bug. report it to redhat here: ...'

this is NOT the redhat bugreporting forum.
redhat overpatch gcc to teh unworkable point, accept it, and either live
with it or use the original gcc without redhat's buggy patches
the same applies to the kernel etc...

and teh most important: don't blame us for redhat's faults!!!!!!!!!

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team